Intellectual Property Workshop
Create and Protect Your Business Brand
Date: 27th September 2016 (Tuesday)
Time: 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 pm (registration 10.45)
At: The Westminster Enterprise Centre, 59 Elgin Avenue, London W9 2DB (entrance on Chippenham Road)
You are invited to a free seminar covering the four main areas of intellectual property (trade-marks, patents, designs and copyright) and how to protect your Intellectual Property rights. It’s a great opportunity for all businesses, looking for the latest information and advice on IP. Direct from the Intellectual Property Office.
This key seminar provides:
• a better understanding of the importance and relationship between trademarks and brands
• details on how to make the most of your business’s Intellectual Property
• more awareness of the other forms of intellectual property such as patents, design and copyright?
3 Key Questions:
1. Do you own your trading name? You may for example have a limited company and a matching domain name and yet still be infringing some ones trade mark?
2. Do you own your own web site? Are you aware of the rules of copyright ownership? In a recent survey 74% of businesses were unsure of who owned the copyright in their business when it was created by a third party?
3. Once you identify and secure ownership of the IP within your business you have the potential to fully exploit it. Many businesses are now for example successfully franchising their business, could you?
This event will answer your questions. It will introduce you to the world of IP. Demonstrate how it can be used to benefit your business. Hear plenty of
practical examples. You will be signposted on your journey for instance by, utilising the IPO free health check and online search facilities.
Can you afford to miss the opportunity to secure the future of your business?
Why not take time out from your busy schedule to come along to an event that will make a difference.
Make a FREE booking on eventbrite now
For enquires please call us on 020 7266 0636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org