A roving pop-up is visiting five Wandsworth libraries this month offering free advice, workshops and networking to help London businesses grow.
The week-long pop-up is a collaboration between Wandsworth Council, small business network Enterprise Nation and business insurance provider Simply Business.
It will be giving face-to-face guidance and support from experts to micro businesses, small firms and sole traders looking to take their business to the next level.
Different workshops will be offered every day and there will be a lunchtime ‘power hour’ workshops. Bookable and drop in one-to-one sessions are also available throughout the day, where advisers will be in hand to answer your questions.
• September 21 Wandsworth Library – Access to finance and Networking Techniques
• September 22 Balham Library – Digital workshop and Business Growth Techniques
• September 23 Tooting Library – Sales and Marketing and Social Media for Business session
• September 24 Battersea Library – Techniques on Leadership and Management and Access to Finance
• September 25 York Gardens Library – Learn How to Recruit a Team
or call (020) 8871 7807