The Secrets of How to Prepare a Successful Business Plan, Don’t put it off any longer. It does not matter if you are just starting your business or already running one you need an up-to-date business plan. According to experts such as the Harvard Business School those businesses that plan are more likely to survive, thrive and be able to raise finance. Have you a vision, dream of success? Turn your dreams into reality.
This workshop will help you:
• Hit or exceed your goals
• Focus and plan your business journey
• Checking viability – to avoid expensive mistakes
• Be prepared for most eventualities
• Raise finance
• Use all this information to write a simple but effective Business Plan
Learn the easy way to prepare that successful business plan, including:
1. Preparation and research
2. Content required – what goes into the plan
3. Where to get the information
4. How to physically produce your plan
Who will be training you?
Your principal trainer is Laurie Bernard DipM MCIM MIoEE from The Business Services Partnership is delighted to back at the WEC.
Date: 19th May 2015
Venue: Westminster Enterprise Centre
59, Elgin Avenue, London, W9 2DB
Time: 9.45am – 1.00pm
Please contact us on 020 7266 0636 for enquires. To make a booking for this seminar please book your place on eventbrite