Supporting Local Businesses (through Supply Cross River 2)
Micro, Small and Medium size enterprises can access free procurement workshops, training and Meet the Buyer events and get support in how to win contracts with the council. The workshops are part of a European funded project to support SME’s and are being led by Westminster City Council Procurement.
The next event is on Wednesday 14th May at Westminster City Hall on Victoria Street. The event will have two parts:
- An Insider’s Guide to Westminster Procurement – led by a Westminster City Council Category manager / Buyer and Pitching and Presenting to Buyers:
- This workshop is to help you to create a quick but inspiring ‘pitch’ for use at a Meet the Buyer event or that first short meeting with a prospective client.
It helps you make sure that you
- are prepared
- are succinct and to the point
- speak to the buyers’ needs
- say the right things to get you noticed
- open a door to the next conversation
To find out more or to book for the 14th May 2014 event contact: email@example.com or visit the Supply Cross River website www.supplycrossriver.co.uk