Tuesday 30th April 10.00 – 12.00 @ The PDT Westminster Enterprise Centre, 59 Elgin Avenue, London W9 2DB
Photography for Small Businesses
Your photos make a huge difference to the way your business is perceived. Your visual identity is the window to your business. It sells what you do to your potential clients or customers. You may have a budget to have pictures taken professionally but like many small businesses this often isn’t the case.
In this practical, two-hour seminar, Fiona Campbell will provide participants with the knowledge to undertake a variety of image related tasks and to enable your business to stand out from the crowd:
- Overview of use of visual imaging to help evolve you brand and tell a visual story of who you are.
- Planning your photographic strategy and what types of imagery will be most beneficial for you.
- Tips for taking photographs yourself and making the most of the equipment you have – basic composition, lighting techniques, technical aspects of photography (exposure, depth of field etc)
- Optimising images for web or email.
- Editing and storing your images.
- Alternatives to taking photographs of yourself – Hiring a professional photographer – Stock imagery.
Fiona Campbell is a photographer and visual consultant. Her work has been widely published both in the UK and abroad and she works as a consultant to businesses and organisations on visual strategy.
To book a place on this seminar please call on 020 7266 0636 email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This seminar is free if you are a Westminster resident.