Tuesday 16th April 10.00 – 12.00 @ PDT Westminster Enterprise Centre, 59 Elgin Avenue, London W9 2DB
Customers, Competitors and Communication
In this practical, two-hour seminar, Jacki Hall will help you begin to explore:
- Who are they?
- Where are they? Are they online, are they local?
- Why do they need what you are offering?
- How much do you know about your competitors?
- What is working for them, and against them?
- How can you offer a product or service that is better and different?
- How can you encourage your customers to buy your product or service?
- What different ways can you tell them about it?
- How can you build a positive ongoing relationship with your customers?
Jacki Hall is a Chartered Marketer and marketing specialist with over ten years experience working in and with small, creative businesses. She also works as a marketing and business mentor with undergraduates, entrepreneurs, and new start-ups throughout the UK.
To book a place on this seminar please call 020 7266 0636 or email email@example.com, this seminar is free for residents of Westminster.